OP
OP
Thefunk

Thefunk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Nissan Z Performance, 2018 Nissan Murano SV
After reading everyone's responses, looks like I did put too many miles in a short time 😅
Love driving it but now I can't I feel like I'm in a penalty box 😭

METROdigital

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.danielkopald.com
Car(s)
1985 720 King Cab 4x4, 2024 Z M/T
Occupation
Producer
After reading everyone's responses, looks like I did put too many miles in a short time 😅
No such thing. It’s a car meant to excite the human senses.

CPerdomo

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan Z Performance Package
Occupation
Congregational Leader
I love the answers on this thread. Well done guys. These cars are to be enjoyed. We don't know how long we'll live nor how long things will last. No regrets.

qellman32

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023-24 Nissan Z Performance (Black/Black)
Occupation
DoorDash Dasher
Yep, 30,000 miles in a year lol.

It depends on what you got your Z for. I got mine knowing I was going to put a hell of a lot of miles on it. I LOVE DoorDashing, and I LOVE driving this car. I am also planning on driving it cross-country to Cali from Michigan.

@Thefunk you said you did 5000 in 3 months, so about 20,000 a year. I don't think that's too much for a car driven by a passionate driver. Unless you're trying to keep the miles low for a reason, don't think about the miles. Just DRIVE!

IMG_20240623_141106.jpg

ZillaZ

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Frontier Pro-4X, 2024 Z Performance
Opposite of penalty box. You just scored a short-handed goal! :crackup:

Never understood people driving cars as little as possible. I mean if it's some sort of fancy collectable I guess - but we all die in the end anyways. Might as well enjoy what you spend your money on the best you can!

OP
OP
Thefunk

Thefunk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Opposite of penalty box. You just scored a short-handed goal! :crackup:

Never understood people driving cars as little as possible. I mean if it's some sort of fancy collectable I guess - but we all die in the end anyways. Might as well enjoy what you spend your money on the best you can!
Well I can see why some would drive it sparingly, especially a new car. Preservation and all that. Plus my fam and friends would also tell me hey man take it easy but...I didn't buy this car to "take it easy". I need the Murano more than I need the Z so the Murano will get that treatment. The Z is for pure unadulterated fun and adrenaline!

ZillaZ

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Frontier Pro-4X, 2024 Z Performance
Well I can see why some would drive it sparingly, especially a new car. Preservation and all that. Plus my fam and friends would also tell me hey man take it easy but...I didn't buy this car to "take it easy". I need the Murano more than I need the Z so the Murano will get that treatment. The Z is for pure unadulterated fun and adrenaline!
Same. I got my Frontier for a nice roomy cabin, crappy weather driving.
The Z is fun just to drive everywhere. I end up going on a 50+ mile cruise every time I make a grocery store run. :)

OP
OP
Thefunk

Thefunk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Same. I got my Frontier for a nice roomy cabin, crappy weather driving.
The Z is fun just to drive everywhere. I end up going on a 50+ mile cruise every time I make a grocery store run. :)
I have gone out on random cruises just to look for other fast drivers to play with lol. And found them I did, fun we had. Its funny how before I got the Z I never really paid attention. Now I feel like we all activate each other once we make visual or audible contact.

speedjuno

First Name
Speed
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Corvette Z06
Occupation
None
I'm asking because I'm a little worried that I may have put too many miles on in a short amount of time.

How long have you owned your new Z?

Is it your daily driver?

How many miles have you put on it (approx.)?
When I did own my 370, it was my daily driver, 70 miles round trip. Absolutely Loved driving it, which is why I'm here and wanting a new one.

iztrumental

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Nissan Z Nismo
I bought mine 1/8/2024. Had 117 miles on it. It’s a toy. I’m fully remote wfh. I have other cars. I go to a lot of car meets and find any excuse to drive my fave backroad usually on the way to a car wash. Yes I use a car wash cuz I have a full ppf that gives me peace of mind. I also wash it manually. Heres where I’m at. I just got my second oil change done. First after 1200 miles break-in. Second for 5K service.

IMG_2441.jpeg

D2M

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nismo Z, Veloster N, Ram 2500
Almost 3 months and I'm at 4K miles. I made a deal with myself that if I buy something I MUST use it.. I try to rotate between my cars but having fun modding and ripping the Z atm. Not worried about depreciation cause they don't take cash or credit where we're all going.

AlanZ

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Performance 6MT Black Diamond/Graphite
Occupation
Civil Servant
Almost 3 months and I'm at 4K miles. I made a deal with myself that if I buy something I MUST use it.. I try to rotate between my cars but having fun modding and ripping the Z atm. Not worried about depreciation cause they don't take cash or credit where we're all going.
And where we’re going … we don’t need… roads.