First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
I know, was just pointing out his IG collection where you can see his camera and filters work, not only on the Z. Lots of good to pick up on photography.

DevonK

First Name
Take a guess
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
^ this is getting lost in translation. We're all talking about the same photos here.
...which leaves us with official BG Z photos by Chen that are suspiciously blue-toned.

OP
OP
trackratZ

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
...which leaves us with official BG Z photos by Chen that are suspiciously blue-toned.
True. At Petersen’s it definitely has no blue hue in it, almost 100% gray, which I prefer anyway.

Brissiez

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Tesla
I am struggling to decide on a colour. I wanted to get BG, but some are saying the body lines are less visible in BG, which is a negative for me. I also really like the blue, but blue like the Seiran blue are so common now. I also like the yellow, but without seeing the colour in real life, I am not not sure if it is going to be too bright for my liking.

DevonK

First Name
Take a guess
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
I am struggling to decide on a colour. I wanted to get BG, but some are saying the body lines are less visible in BG, which is a negative for me. I also really like the blue, but blue like the Seiran blue are so common now. I also like the yellow, but without seeing the colour in real life, I am not not sure if it is going to be too bright for my liking.
Don't know if it helps, but seeing the yellow IRL at the Nissan Studio, with bright LED lighting, the yellow is very vivid, too intense for my taste. It's not a neon/ highlighter yellow though.

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
Yep…and that’s the negative in Aus.
if we want one we are pretty much committing sight unseen.
I’ve gone for yellow because I’ve always wanted a yellow car, but somehow it just never worked out..plus I like bright, reminds me of a sunny day, but do understand how you feel

Last edited:

because_murica

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Camaro SS-1LE
Occupation
Litigator
I have to say, BG shows off the lines very well, especially in that lighting..

RicerX

First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Titan Pro4X
Like and subscribe to this poor man's YouTube channel so he can upgrade to an iphone and make a video that looks like it's been filmed with something bought after the 370Z debuted.

Brissiez

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Tesla
I think it's an acquired taste. It's different, but most manufacturers offer something similar now. I am liking it more now, but I still find myself drawn to the brighter colours on the Z.